Please follow the instructions below for best results :
- Receive transfers in the post & read this sheet before starting!
- Preheat iron for 3 minutes on the hottest cotton setting (NO STEAM!)
- Choose a hard surface at waist level i.e. kitchen worktop or desk (NOT AN IRONING BOARD)
- Lay your garment on the hard surface and iron over it to remove creases
- Place transfer face down in position on garment and cover with silicon paper
- Iron over all areas of the vinyl print with firm downward pressure.
- Move the iron up and down, left to right, to ensure all areas have been firmly pressed with the iron – SEE BACK OF THIS SHEET FOR TIMINGS!
- Peel the backing away from one corner to check it is stuck… if it is stuck then slowly peel away the backing completely leaving the print on your garment.
- Once applied, cover the print again with the silicon paper and re-iron for 10-20 seconds to fix it in place (do not let the iron touch the print directly).
IRON WITH FIRM PRESSURE OVER ALL AREAS OF THE PRINT FOR APPROX
(PEEL BACK FROM ONE CORNER TO CHECK IT IS STUCK PROPERLY)
ONCE STUCK TO YOUR GARMENT –
COVER THE PRINT WITH THE HEAT PROOF PAPER AND RE-IRON FOR ANOTHER 10-20 SECONDS TO FIX IN PLACE.
NOTE – ACTUAL TIME TAKEN MAY VARY DEPENDING ON PRINT SIZE, USER, TEMPERATURE / QUALITY OF IRON ETC.
Wash & Care Instructions:
- Leave transfer for 24 hours before washing.
- DO NOT – Dry clean
- DO NOT – Directly iron transfer
- DO NOT – Bleach
- DO NOT – Tumble dry